Teledyne Electronic Technologies
--12525 Daphne Avenue
--Hawthorne, CA 90250-3384
---June 1986 to March 1998 (continuous
June 1997 to March 1998
Cable Modem ASIC Design
- Worked with Zenith Electronics Corporation in Chicago, IL to
specify and design a Cable Modem for the HDTV Grand Alliance
- High Speed ASIC Design
January 1996 to January 1997
"SKY PIX " Direct Transmission of Digital
Data/Video/Sound Via Satellite. Provided Digital Data
Encryption/Decryption for Secure Broadcast
- Worked with Adaptive Micro-Ware of Fort Wayne, IN on Direct
Satellite Secure Broadcast of Digital Data to Small Dish Commercial
- Specifically Provided the Encryption/Decryption Algorithms
mechanized in hardware/software to secure transmissions.
- ACTEL FPGA Design, Software Control Design
June 1996 to December 1997
"Dynaview 5000" Arena Size LED Digital Video Display
- Formulated the Architecture, Partitioned the Design, wrote the
System Design and Interface Specifications for a large Arena
(indoor/outdoor) LED Display. The display, 640 pixels by 480 pixels
(VGA), is composed of 4-LED pixels (2-red, 1-blue,1-green) on
½ inch centers.
- Each individual LED (Blue, Green and Red Pair) in each pixel
has unique individual intensity control.
- High Speed Data Flow and Pipe-Lining Algorithms, Data
Compression, View Compression, Massive Parallel Processing,
- Designed the FPGA Control and Data functions, Designed the
Printed Circuit Boards, Assembled the Modular Prototype (64 X 64
Pixels) and tested the display system.
- The Dynaview 5000 can be seen at APK Engineering, Inc.'s
facility in Agoura Hills.
June 1986 to June 1998
Consultation in Area of "Active Radar, IFF
(Interrogation Friend or Foe)"
- Digital System Design, Specification, Digital Signal Processing
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) Specification,
Design, Simulation and Test.
- Embedded Processor Design, FPGA Design and Simulation.
- Digital Signal Processing Algorithms, Software, Hardware
Embedded, Data Flow Models.
- Hardware/Software Interface Specification.